2021 HOLIDAY TRANSFER
We would still love to see you on your Al Fresco holiday this year, and are still hoping to be able to do this. However, we all know making firm plans is a challenge right now, so we’re giving you the option to transfer your holiday to 2021*.
Want to keep your options open?
Rest assured that you can keep hold of your 2020 holiday with the confidence that if it can’t go ahead, or you decide later not to travel, you can still move it to 2021 later once the situation becomes clearer. You will not lose your deposit or any other amount paid towards your holiday, and will not incur any amendment fees.
Decided you would prefer to switch to next year?
Start your 2021 holiday search using the button below, then enter the code 21TRANSFER at the checkout and we’ll move all the money you’ve paid to your new holiday.
*Please note, if you have a ferry or flight booking organised with us, you will need to contact our team by email on email@example.com to see if it’s possible to transfer your holiday. As we are reliant on 3rd party travel suppliers terms and conditions it may not always be possible to organise a transfer without additional cost.
The holiday transfer option is not available for promotional bookings, only for bookings made directly with us, either online or via our contact centre.
HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR HOLIDAY
1) Use the holiday filtering options in the red search section at the top of the page
2) Choose your well-deserved 2021 holiday and head to the checkout
3) Enter the voucher code 21TRANSFER in the voucher code box at the checkout. A discount of £0.01 will appear once the code has been applied to show you that it has worked. Refer to our visual guide below on where to find it:
Click 'Enter Voucher Code' in the box on the left-hand side of the screen when in checkout.
Scroll to the bottom of the checkout page and tap 'Price Breakdown' in the bottom right-hand corner, then click 'Enter Voucher Code'.
4) Enter your 2020 holiday booking reference in the ‘Booking Transfer’ section of the checkout
5) Select the ‘Transfer booking’ option to go ahead with the transfer
6) You’ll get a new booking reference on your screen and an email shortly after
7) Within 14 days our team will transfer all payments on your 2020 booking over to your 2021 holiday and send you an email when we’re done.
8) You will then be able to view an updated invoice in 'Your Al Fresco' showing the payment has been transferred.
These conditions will apply when you move your 2020 holiday to 2021, so please read them carefully before going ahead with the transfer.
- The terms and conditions of your transferred booking will apply based on the date you booked your 2020 holiday.
- In the event that you choose a 2021 holiday with a lower cost than you paid for your 2020 holiday, the balance will be kept on your account for future holidays.
- You may incur additional travel costs by transferring your booking to 2021 as we are reliant on 3rd party travel suppliers' terms and conditions in this case, but we’ll do what we can to minimise them. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm ability to transfer.
- Any cancellation charges currently applicable to your 2020 holiday become the new minimum cancellation fee should you choose to cancel your 2021 booking at a later date.
- Holiday transfer option is not available for promotional bookings, only for bookings made directly with us, either online or via our contact centre.