UP TO €200 BONUS WITH YOUR REFUND CREDIT NOTE
If your 2020 holiday was originally scheduled to depart from the 16th July until 31st August, and you have been notified that it can no longer go ahead, you’ll receive a Refund Credit Note.
You can use this to book another holiday to look forward to in 2021. And if you choose a higher value holiday, we’ll give you an extra bonus of up to €200 off. So you can treat yourself to a longer stay or an accommodation upgrade next year.
• €100 off - if you have paid €99 towards your original 2020 holiday
• €200 off - if you have paid €100 or more towards your original 2020 holiday
How to use your Refund Credit Note
Once you have chosen your 2021 holiday, select the ‘COVID-19 Credit’ option at the payment stage. You’ll qualify for the bonus if your 2021 holiday is a higher value than your 2020 one.
Your bonus won’t appear automatically when you book, but our team will apply your credit and your bonus if applicable within 14 days. We’ll send you an email once this is complete.
Terms and conditions
• The booking bonus applies if you originally had a confirmed booking with a departure date on or after 16th July 2020, and have been notified that it can no longer go ahead.
• The booking bonus applies when booking a 2021 holiday with a higher value than your original 2020 holiday, excluding any travel options.
• The bonus is not applicable for 3rd party or promotional bookings, only for bookings made directly with us, either online or via our contact centre.
• In the event that the 2021 holiday cost is lower than the balance already paid for your 2020 holiday, any credit remaining after the bonus will be kept on your account for future holidays.