SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- Guests arriving from Spain, Croatia, Greece or Malta may be asked to present a negative COVID screening test at check-in, taken 72-hours pre-arrival, to be permitted entrance to the campsite.
- Masks must be worn indoors throughout the campsite.
- Park facilities are open and activities are operating where social distancing guidelines can be applied.
- Swimming caps must be worn in all pools.
- Throughout Italy it is now compulsory to wear face masks in public between 18:00hrs - 06:00hrs in busy areas (inside and outdoors) including campsite promenades, squares, restaurants, bars and shops. This currently applies to anyone from the age of six and above.
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.