SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- Guests arriving from Spain, Croatia, Greece or Malta may be asked to present a negative COVID screening test at check-in, taken 72-hours pre-arrival, to be permitted entrance to the campsite.
- Masks must be worn in some areas and social distancing must be observed.
- Guests will need to complete a self-declaration health certificate on arrival, and have their temperature taken to check that it is within normal range.
- The pools and waterslides are open. The number of people in the pool/pool area is limited to 880 people, in order to ensure social distancing can take place. Advance booking is not required.
- The bar, restaurant, take-away and shop are open.
- The play-areas are open and sports facilities are available.
- The park run kids’ clubs and animation programme are both operating.
- Throughout Italy it is now compulsory to wear face masks in public between 18:00hrs - 06:00hrs in busy areas (inside and outdoors) including campsite promenades, squares, restaurants, bars and shops. This currently applies to anyone from the age of six and above.
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.