There are two airports near to the resort. The local city of Perpignan is the best option as it's only 18 miles away from the campsite. From there, the train station will take you close to the resort, you can hail a cab, or there are car hire options you can use.
Route de Taxo à la mer, 66702 ARGELES SUR MER
- GPS Co-ordinates 42.570916 3.029233
- Local Railway Argelès-sur-Mer, 5km : Services to Paris, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Cerbere, Port Bou
- Bus Station 0km : Services to bus Argeles Plage
- Perpignan (PGF): 28km ( nearest )
- Gerona (GRO): 105km
- Carcassonne (CCF): 150km
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
The ports of Bilbao, Calais, and Caen are close to la Sirène. If you travel by ferry, you will need to complete the rest of your journey by car, but it is a cost-effective option for families.
- Cherbourg: 1141km ( recommended )