Schipol airport is 23 miles from the park - having a car isn't essential as a result because a taxi will have you at your resort in next to no time. You can also get the train to Leiden, which is just seven miles from the camp!
Duinrell is ideally situated close to culturally rich and endlessly endearing villages, towns, and cities in Holland. Just three miles away from the local beach, it's also near to popular landmarks in cities such as Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
2242 JP WASSENAAR
- GPS Co-ordinates 52.145871 4.387874
- Local Railway Leiden, 10km : Services to Amsterdam, Den Haag and most places throughout Holland
- Bus Station 1km : Services to bus Leiden and Den Haag
- Amsterdam (AMS): 39km ( nearest )
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
There are three ferry routes families can take to the destination, which are the Hook of Holland, Europort, and Calais. To get as close as possible to Duinrell, you can pick the Hook of Holland to get just 24 miles from the resort!
- Cherbourg: 732km ( recommended )
- Roscoff: 949km