STAY THE AL FRESCO WAY
LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC MODEL?
If you have already booked with us before, you may already be familiar with our previous mobile home names.
Don’t worry, as you can still make sure that you pick the accommodation you are used on our parks by using our handy guide below on which home to choose for your 2021 booking.
‘LOUNGE DECKING’ UPGRADES
To make the most of living alfresco, we have just the solution.
- If you have a baby staying in our holiday homes, we offer a pre-bookable special baby pack so that you can leave your equipment at home
- Pre-book toddler pack featuring a bed guard, nightlight and more
- Put your feet up on arrival with our welcome pack complete with stress-free holiday necessities such as coffee, tea, wine, water and juice
- Equipment damage waiverat just €3 per day to put your mind at ease
We also provide unique accommodation types which are currently available on two of our holiday parks:
- Aloha Bungalows at Cambrils Park (Costa Dorada) provide comfortable 2 bedroom log cabin accommodation amongst the Polynesian themed gardens
- Lake View Lodges at La Croix du Vieux Pont (near Paris) are wooden lodges spanning two floors and overlooking the spectacular lakes and streams in a peaceful corner of this vibrant holiday park.
HELPFUL TIPS WHEN STAYING IN OUR HOLIDAY HOMES
- Gas, water and electricity are all included in your holiday price.
- Air-conditioning is available in the majority of mobiles.
- Duvets (excluding duvet covers) or blankets and pillows provided in all our holiday homes.
- Bed linen and towels can be hired, but pre-booking is essential and all orders should be made no later than one week before departure*.