EUROPE BY RAIL
Want to take in the scenery without having to keep your attention on the road? Sit back, relax and enjoy a meal on-board while high-speed trains exceeding speeds of 300kmh do all the hard work.
Having rapidly become one of the most popular ways to get around France, over 50 high speed-rail routes can take you from France to parks in neighbouring countries such as Holland, Italy and Spain.
Catch the Eurostar from London and effortlessly connect to rail routes in Paris or Lille, with through ticketing, guaranteed seating, generous luggage allowance and simple check-in all part of an eco-friendly alternative to flying or driving.
- No long check-ins
- Avoid long airport transfers
- No extra charges for luggage
- Travel from city centre to city centre
FAMILIES WILL LOVE
- Taking a picnic on-board
- Plenty of room to walk around
- Facilities such as baby changing, toilets, buffet cart
WHAT TO EXPECT
- TGV trains connecting all of France’s major towns and cities
- Specially designed reclining seats
- Facilities for passengers with reduced mobility